söndag, september 28

stupid

vill bara att hela den här låten ska stå här. så ni kan läsa om ni vill. (love until we bleed)

I'm naked, I'm numb, I'm stupid, I'm staying and if cupid's got a gun, then he's shootin'. lights black, heads bang, you're my drug, we live it. you're drunk, you need it, real love, I'll give it. so we're bound to linger on, we drink the fatal drop, then love until we bleed, then fall apart in parts. you wasted your times, on my heart, you've burned. and if bridges gotta fall, then you'll fall, too. doors slam, lights black, you're gone, come back, stay gone, stay clean
I need you to need me
so we're bound to linger on, we drink the fatal drop, then love until we bleed, then fall apart in parts. now we're bound to linger on, we drink the fatal drop, then love until we bleed, then fall apart in parts.

Inga kommentarer: